Toxys at SOT 2018 recap
Toxys had a busy program at the SOT 2018, next to the poster presentations and presentation at the Charles River sponsored session we organised our first ToxTracker workshop.
First ToxTracker workshop
Approximately 65 people have joined our first ToxTracker workshop. The workshop was started with a presentation by Giel Hendriks (Toxys) introducing ToxTracker and its applications. This presentation was followed by a presentation from Krista Dobo (Pfizer) on the application of ToxTracker for testing various boronic acids. Stefan Pfuhler (P&G) gave a presentation on a number of compounds which were tested in ToxTracker and finally Damian McHugh (PMI) gave a presentation on the application of testing various flavour compounds.
During the conference there were 5 poster presentations on ToxTracker and its applications. A copy of the posters can be requested via email@example.com. The following posters were presented:
1. Genotoxicity assessment of Antimony compounds using the ToxTracker assay
2. Interlaboratory validation of the ToxTracker genotoxicity reporter assay
3. Validation of the ToxTracker reporter assay for genetic toxicology assessment of petroleum products
4. The ToxTracker reporter assay detects indirect genotoxicity by high levels of oxidative stress
5. Genotoxicity assessment of Antimony compounds using the ToxTracker assay
Please contact us if you have any questions on ToxTracker, the user meeting or posters via: firstname.lastname@example.org
We enjoyed meeting old friends and making new!