Do you need your genetic toxicology data as soon as possible to enable fast and informed decision making? We now offer the ToxTracker Xpress service. In this package we will fast-track ToxTracker analysis for your compounds. Receive a full report within 3 working days for a maximum of 4 compounds.
- Genotoxicity profiling in 3 days
- Extensive mechanistic understanding
- Excellent predictor for regulatory in vitro and in vivo assays
- Low amount of compound required
Your full ToxTracker report in 3 working days!
Do you need your genetic toxicology data as soon as possible to enable rapid and informed decision making? We now offer the ToxTracker Xpress service. In this package we will fast-track the ToxTracker analysis for your compounds. ToxTracker is a state-of-the-art stem-cell based reporter assay that provides mechanistic insights into the genotoxic properties of pharmaceutical compounds and chemicals. ToxTracker combines multiple biomarkers for DNA damage, but also includes markers for non-genotoxic mode-of-action including oxidative stress, protein misfolding and general cellular stress. All these types of cellular damage have been associated with increased cancer risk. Read more on ToxTracker
Timelines and requirements
To be able to adhere to the strict timeline, it is essential that delivery of the test materials at Toxys is properly scheduled and that the relevant information about compound solubitlity and toxicity is shared before the start of the project.
Generally 10 mg of compound is required for the study, this can be provided either as powder or in solution (typically DMSO)
- compounds are tested in 6 reporter cell lines for DNA damage, oxidative stress and protein misfolding
- compounds are tested in 5-serial dillutions with a 2-fold increase ranging from non-cytotoxic concentrations up to ~50% cytotoxicity
- compounds are tested in the absence and presence of S9 liver extract
- standard included controls: cisplatin (DNA-damage), diethyl maleate (oxidative stress), tunicamycin (protein misfolding) and aflatoxin B1 (metabolism)
The report includes an extensive cytotoxic profile, detailed analysis of the mechanism of genotoxicity, EC 10/25/50 and LC 10/25/50 calculations and a comparison of the ToxTracker profile to the reference compounds.
Quote and legal documents
Upon request we will provide you with a quote which will describe the project. Upon return of a signed quote or PO we can start the project. In our standard terms and conditions confidentiality is guaranteed.