First official ToxTracker workshop during SOT 2018
You are cordially invited to join the first official ToxTracker workshop during the SOT 2018 meeting in San Antonio. The workshop provides a unique opportunity to learn more about the ToxTracker reporter assay for cancer hazard assessment. We will update you on the latest developments around ToxTracker and its applications. You can learn about experiences from ToxTracker users and ask your questions about how ToxTracker can be valuable for you.
Giel Hendriks – CEO – Toxys
Krista Dobo – Senior director genetic toxicology – Pfizer global R&D
Stefan Pfuhler – Global expert genetic toxicology – Procter&Gamble
Damian McHugh – Manager genetic toxicology – Philip Morris International
When: March 13 between 6.00pm and 8.00pm
Where: Grand Hyatt San Antonio, Room Republic A-B
Register: If you want to join, please register via SOT2018@toxys.com
Snacks and drinks will be provided
ToxTracker is a unique state-of-the-art stem cell-based reporter assay that provides mechanistic insights into the genotoxic properties of pharmaceutical compounds and chemicals. The assay not only includes markers for DNA damage but also for different non-genotoxic modes of action, including oxidative stress, protein misfolding and cytotoxicity. ToxTracker can be particularly useful in an Adverse Outcome Pathway (AOP) approach for both genotoxic and non-genotoxic carcinogens.
SOT 2018 schedule of events for Toxys
Presentation during the Charles River-sponsored session: “What can in vitro toxicology learn from Genetic Toxicology for regulatory acceptance”.
When: March 12, 3.00pm – 4.00pm
Where: Convention Center 217D
You can also meet us at our posters:
- Monday, March 12, 3:00pm – 4:30pm # 1534/P752 Validation of the ToxTracker Reporter Assay for the Genetic Toxicology Assessment of Petroleum Products
- Monday, March 12, 3:00pm – 4:30pm # 1527/P745 The ToxTracker Reporter Assay Detects Indirect Genotoxicity by High-Levels of Oxidative Stress
- Monday, March 12, 3:00pm – 4:30pm # 1520/P738 Interlaboratory Validation of the ToxTracker Genotoxicity Reporter Assay
- Monday, March 12, 3:00pm – 4:30pm # 1524/P742 Genotoxicity Assessment of Antimony Compounds Using the ToxTracker Assay
- Thursday, March 15, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM # 3625/ P419 Development of A Stem Cell-based Reporter Assay For In Vitro Dart Assessment
You are welcome at our booth # 1745
If you are interested in learning more about ToxTracker or our services, just visit us at the booth or send an email to email@example.com